Monday, October 12, 2009

Found Art

This is something I made awhile back, but thought would be fun to post about here. One of the clubs I belong to over at DeviantArt had a monthly theme of found art. At first I wasn't sure what to make, but as I was rummaging through my odds and ends craft container I found belt pieces (the fish) that I bought and hadn't really done anything with. The round part the "fish" are attached to is a necklace form, which I didn't really like as a necklace. I pulled the beads off of it first - the clasp kept sliding around on the thing, I'm so not buying those types of necklace blanks again. But at least I got to use it for something else.

Materials:
20 and 28 gauge gold colored copper wire, and 22 gauge blue colored copper wire, with Swarovski Indicolite bicone beads.

No comments: