Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gearing up for the holidays

Yes, it's that time of the year again, Christmas is fast approaching and will be upon us before we realize it. I have plans to do some shopping tomorrow, but I'm planning on making as many gifts as possible. It's more personalized when gifts are made, plus I enjoy making things. Win-win.

In anticipation of making, I did have to buy supplies. I ordered some really great beads and other findings from Artbeads Thursday after work. I just received the e-mail today that my order has shipped (I'm not the only one buying supplies for the holidays, they usually are ready to ship the next day). I also am trying out Rings and Things for the first time, and ordered a pin vise and a pair of flush wire cutters. I was impressed to find a basic pair of flush cutters that could cut 20 gauge wire for $20. I didn't have to spend to much on them.

1 comment:

Dave Robertson said...

Hi Claire, thanks for trying us out. Hope you'll get lots of use, and enjoyment, from your flush cutters!

:) Dave
at Rings & Things